Wednesday, February 16, 2011

White feels right for Spring...BCBG Max Azria





Although the rest of the collection is full of vivid color and bright patterns, these white dresses from the Spring 2011 BCBG Max Azria Collection are the ones that caught my eye.  Maybe it is because I am thinking about a trip to the West Coast or Southwest in late Spring, or maybe it is because around Chicago, I have been seeing a lot of white (snow that is).

These dresses have the sheer look that will be popular for Spring and Summer and the simple lines that I like too. 

The grey wedges add a cool touch to the white. Silver accessories make the white look even fresher. 

Notice that the models are carrying small silver clutches.  These structural, hard handbags are on trend for now - but still for me, too small to be practical.

Have a Violet's Day and start thinking white....clothes that is... 

No comments:

Post a Comment