Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A date with Bond

You will see a common theme in my posts - I have this thing for Bond.  You know -Bond, James Bond, 007.

Yes, in the older films and throughout the actual Bond book series, women are often little more than tokens or decorations for Bond and the various villains, but there is something elegant in the look and feeling of the films.

In the latest installments, staring Daniel Craig, the elegance of the clothes, the settings and in the details is evident and eye-catching.  The whole look of the recent films makes me want to go to the places where Bond went....and I can and so can you.

Check out this link -http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/

Everything from the clothes, jewelry, cars, and even a night at the various locations where Bond stayed can be yours...just go to the site and see - it is cool.  You can have the Bond dream.

But my own Bond dream is beginning - right here in Chicago.  I have a date with Bond - Jack Bond.

Stay tuned...we are going to Bistro Champaign.  Now I just need to find the perfect thing for a Bond girl to wear....

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, don't we all have a thing for Bond? :-D

    Visit pickyeatersolutions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete