Sunday, January 30, 2011

The dress that got Bond's attention

I would like to think it was just my sparkling personality, charm and wit that made my date with Jack Bond the first of what I hope will be many to come...but I think it might have been the dress.

From Net-A-Porter http://www.net-a-porter.com/

It is a James Perse dress - jersey knit and very form fitting and comfortable to wear.  Net-a-Porter had it accessorized with boots and bold jewelry but since I was trying to be softer and more feminine for the date, I just choose dangling silver earrings and high black pumps. I really see myself wearing it to work or out depending on the accessories, which in my mind, make it a great fashion investment.

Dinner went very well.  Mr. Bond was charming, engaging, sweet and very attentive the whole evening. 

The food was amazing and I cannot recommend Bistro Champagne enough.  If you live in the Chicago area, or are visiting, stop by.  The setting is charming, quiet and romantic and you should also go and see the amazing tile work in the restrooms.  http://www.bistrocampagne.com/

Mr. Bond and I will be seeing a lot more of each other, so look forward to more stories, more shopping for just the right thing to wear and hopefully lots more places around Chicago to visit and recommend.

Have a Violet's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment