Friday, February 18, 2011

Love to Travel - Hate to Pack?

If you are like me, you love to travel, but hate to pack.
What to bring, what to wear, how many pairs of shoes will I need, are only a few of the decisions to be made when laying everything out on the bed and hoping and praying it will all fit into my carry-on luggage.

Here is a cute website that has women travelers as its focus: http://www.pb-travel.com/home.html
Their slogan is "Cool travel accessories for the Modern Woman and her Family"

Here are a couple of purchases I have made at this site that I use all the time and think you will too.

Look at these adorable luggage tags.  I put my area code on mine. However, you can choose whatever numbers you like and look at the bright colors - very easy to spot amongst all the black suitcases.


And every woman needs a cashmere wrap for the chilly plane and airport, but mostly to use as a wrap for an evening out when you get to your final destination.  These are lovely and soft and I even went out of my comfort zone and did NOT order the black...got the violet (big surprise).  

I have been looking for a cute and inexpensive leather passport holder and got one for $10 at pd travel. 

 
It will be hard to miss the bright pink cover amongst all my black accessories - which is exactly what I wanted.

I still love to travel and hate to pack, but these accessories make it a little less painful and a lot more colorful.

Have a Violet's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment