Monday, March 7, 2011

The Watch Collections from Ralph Lauren- Telling Time Beautifully

I am a huge fan of a beautiful watch.  This weekend I was with Mr. Bond at Polo on Michigan Ave and featured at the store, were some very beautiful watches.

The Stirrup Collection

The Slim Classique Collection 

The Sporting Collection
If you cannot make it to a Polo store, check out the whole collection at  http://www.ralphlaurenwatches.com/en/Watch.

Now, we know from the Bond movies, that James Bond likes the Omega brand of watches (and who doesn't?). But even my Mr. Bond liked the Sporting collection at Polo.  The men and womens' styles were classic and yet the perfect size....hmmmm...is it appropriate to ask for a St Patrick's Day gift I wonder?  Even if I am not Irish???

Have a Violet's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment